Quality Child Care Since 2002
DEBBIE"S LITTLE ANGELS is dedicated to providing high-quality child care for children ages 06 Months to 14 in a safe, well maintained and caring setting and home-based environment. Our experienced , training, has been designed to offer children to achieve their daily goals a day full of enriching and educational activities for your little one.
Your child will have the opportunity to socialise with other children their age, learn new skills and play of course!
Creating a safe, fun place for children.
Debbie's Little Angels Childminding Service offers a safe, nurturing environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs.
Our ratio of children to adults is always within Ofsted's EYFS 2014 guidelines - and often even lower - to make certain each child receives top-quality care.
Our daily routine will always be roughly the same so that your child feels comfortable and they know what to expect each day. However, activities will change daily so that the children are kept interested and busy!
Everyday the children will be provided with snacks and drinks where required. The children will walk or be driven to take children to school, nursery and playgroup, and to collect them again. Children will have a rest time during each day. Activities that the children will take part in each day may include:
- Weekly trips to local baby and toddler groups
- Outdoor play (ball games, ride-on vehicles etc..)
- Music tots: Musical activities - dancing, singing etc....
- Arts and Crafts: Creative activities (making greetings cards, presents, crafts, etc.)
- Show and Tell (children are allowed to bring in their favourite toy to tell us about it.)
- Time Story Time, Pre-Reading Activities, Group Story
- Helping with domestic activities (e.g. setting the table, pairing socks)
- Imaginative play (small people, houses etc.)
- Dressing up and role play · Cooking/baking
- Puzzles and Games
- Computer Time
And much more...
You can rest assure that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
At Debbie's Little Angels, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day.
We use BABY'S DAY'S Software program for the New EYFS 2014
(For more information click on the advert below).
Full-time, part-time and after-school schedules are available. You can contact us for our vacancies all details on contact page.
WE USE BABY'S DAYS ON-LINE RESOURCES, KEEPING YOU, IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CHILD'S DEVELOPMENT.